Ever since Poland joined the Schengen zone the residents of non-EU and non-EEA states who want to visit Poland or other member states of the Schengen zone need to apply for a Schengen visa. Schengen visas issued by Polish embassies and consulates are valid both for Poland and all the other member states of the Schengen zone. The visas may be issued for either single or multiple entry.

Here you can find a general letter of invitation. If you need an invitation with your personal data send:

  • your name and surname;
  • no of your passport;
  • your ID number

to Janusz Nath from Local Organising Committee at

He will send you back the invitation for you.