|NEW YORK – POLAND||~ 10h|
|SYDNEY – POLAND||~ 28h|
|BEIJING – POLAND||~ 17h|
|RIO DE JANEIRO – POLAND||~ 17h|
|CAIRO – POLAND||~ 4,5h|
Poland is communicated well with the entire world, due to availability of numerous airports.
The largest airport is located 260 km from Toruń, in Warsaw (capital city) – access by motorway. Four other airports are located within 200 km from Torun.
|WARSAW – TORUŃ by motorway||260 km|
|GDAŃSK – TORUŃ by motorway||176 km|
|ŁÓDŹ – TORUŃ by motorway||185 km|
|POZNAŃ – TORUŃ||180 km|
|BYDGOSZCZ – TORUŃ||60 km|
Toruń is communicated well with each of the above cities by road and railway transport.
|BERLIN – TORUŃ||414 km|
|BUCHAREST – TORUŃ||1548 km|
|KIEV – TORUŃ||1025 km|
|LONDON – TORUŃ||1468 km|
|MINSK – TORUŃ||813 km|
|MOSCOW – TORUŃ||1517 km|
|PARIS – TORUŃ||1427 km|
|ROME – TORUŃ||1890 km|
|STOCKHOLM – TORUŃ||835 km|
|WARSAW – TORUŃ||265 km|
|VILNIUS – TORUŃ||634 km|
Toruń is located at A1 motorway (north – south). You can reach the Capital City of Warsaw by motorway. It is only 260 km.
The distance between Toruń and Polish border cities is as follows:
- 338km to Frankfurt (Oder) – border crossing with Germany
- 193km to the Gdynia port – connections with Scandinavia
- 446 km to Gorzyczki – border crossing with Czech Republic;
- 470 km to Zwardoń – border crossing with Slovakia;
- 680 km to Korczowa-Krakovets – border crossing with Ukraine;
- 458 km to Terespol – border crossing with Belarus;
- 398 km to Ogrodniki – border crossing with Lithuania;
- 299 km to Bezledy – border crossing with Russia
You can access Toruń by train, conveniently. The links below will take you to
the website of Polish Railways (PKP), where you can find connections and purchase tickets.